Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Raji + Joy: Engaged

This past weekend I had the pleasure of shooting the engagement photos of some close friends Raji and Joy in the Flats in Cleveland, OH. Joy has been a close friend of my wife since they went to school together at Ohio University and me and Raji have known each other since High school. We were happy to hear of their engagement last year and look forward to being a part of their wedding this July. Stay tuned for the wedding pics and I hope you enjoy these engagement photos as well.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous! The glimpses of downtown Cleveland were very comforting to me, as I am living in New Jersey now. These are great pics, they look like such a happy couple. I am so happy for the both of them. Congratulations Raji and Joy!

    ReplyDelete