Saturday, June 5, 2010

HDR Shoot 2: U Street Washington DC

I first tried my hand at HDR photos about a month ago. Please see my first post from April. Yesterday I decided to go out for a second time and try my hand at HDR photos again. I decided to go shoot on U street in NW D.C. I have loved the U street corridor since moving to the DC Metro area in 2003. It is a collection of restaurants, lounges, clubs and everything else your heart can desire for fun. From the Historic Ben's Chili Bowl to Bus Boy and Poets this area offers so much to so many. My wife and I have enjoyed dining at Eatonville and grabbing a cocktail at Alero which is part of the Ellington building. There is so much to offer to all people. I hope you all enjoy.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment