Monday, December 20, 2010

Nathaniel + Damise: Married

On December 11, 2010 I had the pleasure of shooting the wedding of Nathaniel and Damise Vaughn. The wedding took place at the Bronx Museum of Art which is located only a few blocks away from Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, NY. I truly enjoyed working with the young couple. Their energy and passion for each other was a beautiful sight to witness and made capturing special moments of them easy. The day flew by fast and when it was all said it done I was able to capture some great shots of the couple. I truly wish them well. I hope you enjoy the photos.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are some wonderful photos! You can see the joy and happiness with each one. CONGRATS! I LOVE the both of you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww U did a wonderful job on the photographs, best wishes and congratulations to my sis Damise, and Nathaniel. I wish them a lifetime of happiness!

    ReplyDelete