Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Johnson's: Family

I really enjoy shooting kids. They run around without a care in the world enjoying life to the fullest. Last week I got a chance to take photos of the Johnson family which includes; Garrett, LaKenya, Kyndall, Roque and the little baby to be. I met them on one of the local military bases in the DC area. Garrett serves our country proudly as a Marine and him and his wife have been family friends for years. The shoot was centered around Kyndall and Roque who are both full of energy and are as fun as you can be. I really enjoyed taking photos of family and looked forward to documenting the kids growth over the years. I hope you enjoy the photos.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment