Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Horne McKinney: Family

This past weekend I had the pleasure of taking the pictures of Erin Horn McKinney and her two boys Solomon and Malachi. We met at Butler Orchard in Germantown, MD. This location has so much to offer during Halloween season for both young and old a like including a pumpkin patch were you can pick your own pumpkins. This was the site where I followed the family around and was able to capture some great shots. I really enjoyed working with the boys who kept me on my toes moving around quite frequently. I had a great time and look forward to working with the family again in the future. I hope you enjoy the photos.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: