Saturday, October 23, 2010

Terrence + Cynecia: Married

Last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting the wedding of Terrence & Cynecia Willis. The event was held in Fairfax, VA on a beautiful 70's degree day. I have known Terrence for some years and got a chance to meet Cynecia during our engagement shoot a few months back. They are truly two people that are meant to be together and it showed throughout the beautiful ceremony and reception. I truly wish them the best and i'm glad that they asked me to capture their special day. I hope you enjoy the photos.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment