Sunday, April 17, 2011

Andras + Kristy: Married

I love traveling to shoot weddings. Richmond is only a hour and a half south of the DC Metro area and was the location of my latest wedding on April 9, 2011. Andras and Kristy are a wonderful couple and I really enjoyed capturing their special day. It was filled with fun and laughter and I truly wish them the best. I hope you enjoy the photos.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment