Sunday, April 10, 2011

Maurice + Tiffany: Engaged

I really had a great time working with Maurice and Tiffany. We met on the national mall close to one of the Smithsonian Museums and then worked our way towards the Jefferson memorial and Cherry blossoms. Right in the middle of the shoot a great gust of air hit us and then it being to rain hard. But despite the rain we were able to finish up and get some great shots. I was also delighted to find out Maurice was one of my fraternity brothers Kappa Alpha Psi. I wish them both well I look forward to working with them again in the future. I hope you enjoy the photos.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment