Monday, April 11, 2011

Terry + Erin: Late Engagement Session

I have worked with Erin several times this year and had a great time capturing her family. After previously finishing pictures for Erin on the Odyssey boat ride Erin let me know that she missed out on engagement photos with Terry and thought it would fun to take "couple photos" even though she was already married. The cherry blossoms were on their last leg but we decided to take photos around them and capture the warmth and pretty pink buds before they fell off the trees. We met by the Jefferson memorial and I had a great time working around the area. I really enjoyed my series of shoots with the two and wish them well in the future. I hope you enjoy the photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment