Monday, April 4, 2011

Jamil + Tiffany: Engaged

It is always great to see a friend find that special somebody to spend their life with. Jamil and I have been friends since Freshman year at Florida A&M University. We both moved to the DC Metro area after graduation and started our careers in the area. We have hung out together, been roommates and have been there for each other in tough situations. So I was happy to hear when Jamil let me know that he "popped" the question to his girlfriend Tiffany. They are truly meant for each other and I am happy that god blessed each one with the others presence. We met this past Saturday on the National mall to take pictures during the Cherry blossom festival. Despite the crowds and the forecast for rain we were able to get the shoot done with great success. I definitely enjoyed working with the two and I look forward to shooting their wedding this November in Baton Rouge. I hope you enjoy the photos.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment